<$BlogRSDURL$>
thoughtsnips
Tuesday, June 03, 2003
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MultiCulturalism - continue thread by editing this article!!
Do not forget to add a signature at the end of ur piece.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware of Multiculturalism, says Varsha
Comments invited solely on the merits of the article, and not the author's persona ;-)
-Carl
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to add this article also to this discussion. It's going to be good!!
Indians nationalistic, feel their superior culture needs protection
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what? I read this article by VB.... I even started writing a response. But then, I decided that it is so much stupidity to counter her blind rage against anything that smells liberal that I gave up. I request Carl to tell me what point he sees in discussing this blather.
--R


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger