<$BlogRSDURL$>
thoughtsnips
Wednesday, October 15, 2003
 
CA benefits for same sex partners


> Re: california ruling on homos

First of all, Carl, it is NOT a ruling - it is a political decision, taken by the legislature, and signed into law by the outgoing Governor, and supported by the incoming one. "Ruling" is used only for a judicial decision.


>> "Carl, do I see something deeper in those double quotes?"

> Pardon? That's the first gay-related news item I have ever posted.

Sure, sir, I know. Dunno if it's ur reputation, but it occured to me that the wording of ur link, as phrased by you, was pretty suggestive. First of all, same sex couples as not abnormal. And yes, they are spouses too.


And having said that, I must appreciate u for having decided to touch upon the issue.

--R


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger