<$BlogRSDURL$>
thoughtsnips
Monday, February 23, 2004
 
Re: My opinion on Gay Marriage Issue

Carl

I was particularly interested in the your views on looking at marriages as contracts, and the state's rights in precluding a contract depending on the nature of the parties.

I do not understand what you mean in the second paragraph: what waywardness? As I understand it, you are saying that teaching children morality is a solution. But solution to what? You think it is going to cure homosexuality? Even if that were so, what right does the society have to do that? And moreover, how is what you are suggesting now any different from what the hell-and-brimstone preachers have been doing all this while?

I am a lot more interested in ur opinion on question in the first para. But if u do throw light on the questions in the second, we could have a, ahem, good debate. ;)

R

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger